View Single Post
February 5th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Veteran
Hey girls.

As you may remember, I had a m/c on 4th January. I was about 5 weeks pregnant. My beta numbers a few days before more than doubled, then 2 days later on 4th jan at the u/s there was no heartbeat, just an area of bleed. I was given another u/s about 2 weeks later (19th Jan) and all had gone. The lining on my womb was thinning. They said I had had a complete miscarriage it devistated me.

Well get this, today I felt sick, tired, generally blah. I pee'd on my remaining pregnancy test. Its a BFP. I called the doctor who told me to treat it as a pregnancy, and to retest in 7 days then call him back for an u/s if that result is also a bfp. He said its very very rare and unusual for someone to get pregnant again so quickly after a m/c. Since I didnt have a period, I am totally confused. It means IF i am indeed pregnant, i concieved sometime between 4th jan - 4th feb....possible...but seriously, I bled until about the 20th January

Can you give me an opinion please? I have so many questions. If i am pregnant, are my chances increased for having yet another m/c for getting pg so soon?
Taryn, 6
Reagan, 4
Evie-Jo, 2.5

..and 4 angels in heaven

TTC#6