Topic: Candie!
View Single Post
February 6th, 2009, 01:02 PM
SuperMommy!
Hi!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was really busy at work. I had an off food day yesterday but I'm on the game today. I've been reminding myself strongly the "one" off day has not kept me at this weight so I'll let it slide, not worry about it and stay focused on today (I can't change what I did yesterday).

I'm feeling kinda crappy today, I have another cold again. It's all in my head so my eyes are watering, I'm sneezing and my nose and throat are scratching feeling.

What are your plans for the weekend? I might take my son swimming tonight. I definitely need to go grocery shopping but I might do that after 9pm - it's so peaceful to go shopping when the child and hubby are at home and there's hardly anyone in the store. Tomorrow my sister and I are going into Vancouver for the Health and Wellness Fair. It's a great exhibit with seminars and demos, etc. I haven't been in 3 years so hopefully it'll help inspire me to stay on track. One of the 1 hour seminars is on fertility. I'm looking forward to a day away from the boys - it'll be good for them to have a day together as well. Sunday will be church and then a low key day at home.

I just finished an Orange Sesame Chicken SmartOnes meal for 4 pts - it was really yummy. That with some veggies and dip and I'm really full.

Well my lunch break is almost over so I must run. Great news on the SA by the way! Hope you have an awesome weekend.

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."