Topic: I'm so sad
View Single Post
February 27th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
Hi ladies....I really need your prayers, My spirit is so broken right now. On feb 16th I did my U/S and was so happy to see our baby and the beating heart beat. I notice the the tech put a A over the fetus and I never really thought anything of it, anyway I asked her the baby's h/b and she said it was 157bmp which is good for 8 weeks. Last friday I got a referral letter for me to get a Level 2 u/s and it gave me a number I should call, so I was like why did I get this letter when I just had my u/s. So I called my doctor's office and left a message asking if there was a problem...anyway the medical assistant called me back and said my doctor won't be in until monday. So she called me today and told me that the U/S showed that I might have been pregnant with twins but one is a molar pregnancy but the other fetus is fine. I was shocked and hurt at the same time...what if I didn't call? would she have called abd explain the u/s findings with me?. I just don't know what to do...it seems like I've been cursed and that all the bad pregnancy complications have to happen to me from missed abortions to blighted ovum and now a viable fetus with a molar twin...I'm happy that the next baby is doing fine but it's just that if I don't ask for certain things from the doctor they'll probably keep it from me. Next tuesday I have my level 2 ultrasound and I'm hoping it's not a molar pregnancy so ladies please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

wanting,but waiting (sigh)