View Single Post
February 10th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Cycle #3 14DPO

I got my BFP at 11DPO and everyday since my tests have been not getting any darker and the one today (14DPO) is almost invisible. I mean its still there if you hold it up to the light at the right angle, but if you glance at it there is no line. Could this be happening again? Could I be having a miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) just a month after my first one? Today I am 4wks and that is the day I started to miscarry in my last pregnancy. I called my Dr. and the nurses said she is in surgery until around noon then she will be able to okay the blood test when she gets back. So it looks like if I get in today for it I wont even get the results until tomorrow which is gonna be hard waiting. Please, please just let everything be okay. Today is 72hrs since my first BFP so Im hoping im just one of those ppl that it takes the longer 72hrs or so for hcg to double. Im trying to hold a little hope, but I probably shouldnt. Im only 22yrs old and very healthy and so is my DBF why does this have to happen to us? Im embarassed to have to tell my sister I miscarried AGAIN (I tell her everything, so I told her the day I got my bfp) she probably thinks there is something wrong with me and I am causing this. Who knows maybe Jason is starting to think that too. I will update when I know about the blood test.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW