View Single Post
February 11th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Veteran
Thank you to the both of you for your responses.

DH and I are currently talking to the state now about the kids. I know things will work our okay if we can get them, it was just such a shock when DH told me about it. We have never met any of their kids and haven't seen his sister in 9 years. I couldn't sleep that night, finally fell asleep by midnight and had the wackiest dream.

In my dream we had moved into this awful run down trailer looking house. It was filled with somebodies old furniture that was at least 30 years old in one room. Another room had garbage and junk in it, looked like someone had snuck in and was living there. As I was crying and trying to figure out what to do, DH took me to look at the rest of the house. All of a sudden there was an upstairs with 8 beds, all cozy and cute and nice. Plenty of toys and was the complete opposite of downstairs. I could feel myself getting happier and thinking, this isn't so bad, its okay and was actually the perfect house for us.

Totally weird, but enough so that when I woke up in the morning I knew what we had to do!

Thanks again,
Kym