View Single Post
February 12th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow! I just realized I have been really slack about journal writing as of late. It is just that there are so many emotions inside me and they are all warring to see which ones come out first. I decided to continue logging my temperatures, although I decided to let the VIP membership to FF go because I was getting too obsessed with looking at the signs numbers during the 2WW. Already this cycle I have had a meltdown, but that was because everywhere I turn this not so nice pg woman is there and I find myself getting upset and tearing up because she is due in May and she is a rotten human being, yet she gets a baby and I want to jump up and down and scream "Why is life SO unfair???!!!!" DH keeps telling me that she will end up with a mini her and all those people who said "I hope you have a child who is as horrid as you are" will get their wish. He is great about making me smile.
We are now hoping for a November baby. There are no November birthdays on his side of the family and the only one on my side is my youngest goddaughter (who is 12 going on 25) so that would be a good month. It is far enough from Christmas that they wouldn't complain like my sister Becky did that people didn't get her as wonderful a gifts as they would have if she hadn't been born three weeks before Christmas. We have four birthdays on my side of the family during December and one on DH's side of the family so while that would be a busier month birthdaywise, we would still be glad to have a little Christmas star.
Hopefully I will get better about writing in this. It does make me feel better.