Topic: feeling blue
View Single Post
March 21st, 2005, 05:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls,

I've been having a lot of emotions since I found out I was pregnant. The shock has worn off a bit now and all of my immediate family and closest friends know. But some days I just feel completely depressed. For about four days in a row last week, I felt annoyed by my boyfriend even though he was nothing but sweet. I kept pushing him away emotionally and physically. My attraction for him was completely gone. It was a horrible feeling. Finally, yesterday, my mood came around and I felt good, happy about baby, happy with boyfriend. I felt ok today until I called the last person I intend to tell for now, a guy I've been close friends with since age 3. He made me feel so stupid for getting pregnant "again" (i got pregnant a year ago with my boyfriend and had an abortion). He didn't say it but I could tell he thought I was crazy for keeping this baby, that I was ruining my life or that I didn't understand what it meant to have a child. I don't know why this got to me so much. Maybe because he was also my first love a few years back... but anyway, how long do you think it will take before I have more happy days than sad days? Is it just the pregnancy hormones or am I genuinely depressed about this pregnancy? I'm worried because when I feel down I take it out on my boyfriend and that can't be good on our relationship. Sorry for the vent, but I just need to talk to someone besides my bf right now!