View Single Post
February 17th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Jason just showed up at my work and surprised me and took me out to lunch and I just got back. He was so sorry for last night, he said it was not only that he was worried about another miscarriage, but that ttc and pregnancy (and pregnancy loss) and everything to do with this was just starting to consume my life. He didnt want that, he wanted to conceive a baby and not be stressed and talking about it all the time and planning when to bd and etc. I agree with him and I understand. He doesnt want to wait or hold off ttc like I thought it was just something he said in the moment since we hadnt had this talk yet and he wanted to have it before we got back into "baby dancing" and not just having sex. All is good, and im so happy he is okay and still wants a baby just as badly as I do. Were not going to talk about it for awhile, and im going to make sure to just dtd whenever I feel like it and not just when its time to bd. And not stress about it (if thats possible). We are leaving for our trip to Florida on March 6th and I think that is just what is needed right now. All is good! He just wanted me to calm down and not stress anymore, and he is right im sure it doesnt help my body stressing out so much.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW