Mega Super Mommy
About the mommy.
Name: Sacha
Is this the first child?: Except for a previous m/c

About the daddy.
Name: Jason
Is this the first child?: Same

Finding out.
What day did you find out you were pregnant?: 9/29/2008 (24 days after my LMP)
How did you feel when you found out? Shocked!! "Could it really be true?" / Scared!! "Could I have another m/c?"
Who was with you? It was just me in the bathroom. DH had already left for work
How did the daddy react? Not sure exactly? I left him the digital and a onsie hanging on the TV for him to see when he came home from work.

Telling the grandparents.
How did your parents react? We told them over the phone, so it was hard to know the EXACT reaction, but they were very happy.
How did his parents react?: Same thing
How often do they call to check on you?: It depends on how long it has been since we have called them... at least once a week. I'm sure it will increase as time gets closer.

About the pregnancy.
When is your due date?: 6/12/2009
How far along are you right now?: 23w5d
Have you had an ultra sound?: Three (first to see hb, 2nd because of bleeding at 13w, 3rd at 19w for anatomy/gender). My next one is scheduled next week to check on a low lying placenta -- it will be a 3d ultrasound!.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yep -- every month since month 2.

Sex of the baby.
What do you want.
Boy or Girl? I wanted a girl, but I was CONVINCED it was a boy.
Do you know what you are having now? Yep, it's a GIRL.
Are you happy with what you are having? Thrilled! (I'm a little disappointed DH won't get the typical father/son/sports bond, but I love sports so maybe our girl will too.

About the birth.
Who is going to be with you? DH and probably my sister
Are you going to video tape it? NO WAY
Natural or medicated? I'm gonna try natural, but medicated is not out of the question
Do you think you will have a c-section? I will know more after the u/s next week... if I still have a low lying placenta, it GREATLY increases my chances of a c-section. Somehow, I'm not scared, though.
Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby? I don't know -- I thought I would cry when we first heard a heartbeat, and when we found out gender, but I didn't at either one.
Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it? Don't know yet... I need to think about that one. It will probably be something simple/stupid like "Hi, baby".
Are you scared about the labor? Yeah.

Names.
Do you have a name picked out?: We have the list narrowed down to about 6. Once we figure out first name, we still have to figure out middle name.
Is your baby going to be named after anyone? Not exactly... If Makenna is chosen, my dad will probably think it is after his dad Kenneth, but it was not intended to be after anyone.
Did the daddy help pick the name? YEP! So far the name at the top of the list was one he came up with.

Other random questions.
Where was your baby concieved?: At home (how boring... but we were thrilled to finally get pregnant again).
Have you felt the baby move?: YES!! IT IS THE MOST AWESOME FEELING!!!!!!
What was your first symptom?: Sore boobs -- didn't last very long at all, though
Will you have godparents? No
Are you ready to be a mommy? Somedays I think yes, and others, I think no way. I don't think anyone can ever be fully prepared. I'm ready to learn, that's for sure.