Topic: Preggo Survey
View Single Post
February 19th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
About the mommy.
Name: Danielle
Is this the first child?: Nope...5th pregnancy...3rd Earth baby...
About the daddy.
Name: Dustin
Is this the first child?: Nope...same as me
Finding out.
What day did you find out you were pregnant?: 29 Nov 08...2 days after my first angel's EDD...
How did you feel when you found out?: OMG!!! For real?!
Who was with you?: DH was sleeping...I tested with FMU and had woken up at like 5AM to pee...
How did the daddy react?: Very groggily said YAY! When are you due?
Telling the grandparents.
How did you parents react?: They were VERY excited!
How did his parents react?: Ehhh...they aren't very happy people anyways...
How often do they call to check on you?: My mom and dad call all the time...we give his parents an update when we call them maybe once every other week or so...we talk to DH's sister all the time and she keeps them updated...
About the pregnancy.
When is your due date?: 14 Aug 09
How far along are you right now?: 15 weeks TODAY!
Have you had an ultra sound?: 3 so far...hopefully another one Monday!
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Saw AND heard it via u/s...
Sex of the baby.
What do you want? Boy or Girl?: I don't really care anymore...just a HEALTHY baby!
Do you know what you are having now?: Nope...not yet...maybe Monday...if not then at the end of March at my 20wk u/s...
Are you happy with what you are having?: Don't know yet...but I am ECSTATIC to be having a baby!
About the birth.
Who is going to be with you?: well...since we are moving when I am about 34-35 weeks preggers...probably just DH...
Are you going to video tape it?: uhm...NOPE...pics will do
Natural or medicated?: I will have an epi if the opportunity presents itself...but the baby will hopefully NATURALLY come out of my va-jay-jay...
Do you think you will have a c-section?: Lord I hope not...
Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: I normally get a little teary eyed but I'm more happy than anything...
Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: Hi (insert baby's name here)!!! I'm mommy!!
Are you scared about the labor?: not so much scared as anxious...the sucky thing about labor is that it is SOOOO unpredictable!
Names.
Do you have a name picked out?: Our girl name is still Kennedy Paige (has been since last May)...but now we are SO stuck on a boy name... :/
Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: No one that I know of...
Did the daddy help pick the name?: he helped with the middle name (so far) I told him he has to do the boy name...lol...
Other random questions.
Where was your baby concieved?: in my bed
Have you felt the baby move?: Sometimes I think it is...but until I KNOW its the baby...I'll just say its gas
What was your first symptom?: Sore boobs! Omgosh they STILL hurt!
Will you have godparents? Not sure yet...people take that stuff to heart a little too much sometimes and get all upset if they aren't picked...we have our Custodial Guardian in our will...thats good enough!
Are you ready to be a mommy?: Been there done that MORE than ready to do it again!!!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~