Low Fat-Easy Shrimp Scampi
View Single Post
February 21st, 2009, 03:56 PM
Join Date: Nov 2006
I have to share this recipe as it was the greatest! So good, so flavorful, simple, fast and my kids LOVED it! Here's the link to where you can find it for nutrition specs. (i added angel hair pasta)
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 28 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 1/2 pounds)
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/3 cup dry white wine (Sauvignon Blanc)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
* 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp, saute 1 minute.
Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
Stir in wine, salt, and pepper, bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, cook 30 seconds.
Add parsley and lemon juice, toss well to coat.
Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are done.
Mommy Weightloss and Fitness
View Public Profile
Find all posts by peacoxx