View Single Post
February 23rd, 2009, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the encouragement!! If I don't get a BFP this month I will have to look into preseed! Thanks for the tip!

I didn't end up ovulating until last night. But I KNOW I ovulated. I had never had ovulation pain before being on BCP but apparently now I do! I felt a almost pop last night when I was ovulating..like the egg slowly popped out..not sure how else to explain it, lol, it was a different feeling. I was also cramping ALL day and had EWCM last night when me and DH BDed. And a temp jump this morning. I still got ANOTHER positive OPK this morning(only tested because I have some that are going to expire, lol.) so I'm guessing I'm just catching the end of my surge. So officially on the TWW! Already going crazy!!

We are starting to put wood flooring into the cats room and the kitchen and dining room. I will be posting before and after pics here soon! We are also starting to clear out the guest bedroom for the new addition! Excited!!

Me and DH BDed like crazy this weekend(lol) so hopefully I will be getting a BFP already!! I'm actually a little exhausted, haha.

ADD: I have VERY high hopes for getting prego this month already....and my hope better not be false!! I feel like I know I'm going to be...don't really know how to explain that....I've always been able to tell about certain things. I knew I was going to get married right out of high school even though I hadn't even met DH yet. I actually had decided that before I was even in high school....who knows why?? lol.

Also last Friday I knew exactly why my dad was calling me before picking up and my heart dropped. My grandpa passed away(it's okay though...he didn't have a very good life quality, and it was his time to go) What's weird is me and my dad had been talking about him passing just a few hours before the call. I'm just sad he couldn't have stuck around ONE more year, to meet our new addition when he/she comes.

Thought I would also add that I'm pretty positive that if we have a girl her name will be Norah Grace Jacobson.

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/