View Single Post
March 6th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been having boob cramps, dizzy spells, and headaches all day(and right now I'm about ready to take a nap. The first dizzy spell of the day I almost had to run to the bathroom because it made me nauseous. I had a sudden urge to drink orange juice and I don't really like orange juice..but it tasted soooo goooood. My right boob is bigger than my left. I noticed and DH also noticed without me saying anything about it. I figure this could just be the fact that I stopped taking BCP a month ago, but it could also be because I am prego. Hopefully we will see on Sunday or Monday...still haven't decided for sure if I'm going to test on Sunday or just wait until Monday. I will probably wait till monday though since that is when AF is due. I will only take a test sunday if my chart is still completely triphasic. It went down yesterday(but I had gotten up to pee an hour before and didnt fall back asleep until 30 minutes before taking the test so I don;t think it was quite accurate. Today was back up to 98.2 So I'm still hopeful. And I'm crossing my fingers that those temps stay up!

I figure I will be completely disappointed if I don't get a BFP this cycle but if I don't I know there's some reason God's got for me not getting pregnant. Maybe the timing would have been bad, who knows. I ust know that I will get pregnant when God wants me to get pregnant. So I'm confident in saying I don't mind if I don't get pregnant this cycle. It's not very common for women to get pregnant their first cycle TTC so I won't be that surprised. But I'm still hopeful! I prayed about getting pregnant while lieing in bed for 2 hours, the night before my husband woke up and told me to stop taking birth control pills. If that's not a sign that God wants me to have a baby I don't know what is!!

OH and just to add, my prego points on FF are up to 89 pts...hope they are right!

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/

Last edited by katinagj; March 6th, 2009 at 04:51 PM.