Topic: Candie!
View Single Post
March 12th, 2009, 01:02 PM
SuperMommy!
I'm really sorry about that ugly

Your goal sounds great. My goal for the end of May is to be down 22 more pounds. It sounds like a lot but I've been down each of the last 3 weeks from changing what I eat only (and I haven't been counting points either). I know if I kick in to gear with exercise and counting points then I can have a couple of good weeks since I have so much to lose anyway. I really want to be able to go back to the RE in June.

I don't have the Shred video but I have Bob's Boot Camp video which I can do as well. Do you do the Shred everyday? The first day I did Bob's video 2 weeks ago I actually torn my right quad muscle and couldn't do anything for a week. This time I'll make sure I do extra warm ups and stretching before starting.

Sounds like we have a great plan. Are you going to be tracking your points as well? We need to hold each other accountable and post every day (I know I'm bad for that) but I've actually been on every day this week.

I gotta get back to work here. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending you a great big I know how devastating it is to get the results, no matter how much you prepare yourself.

One other question - how do I create a siggy? I wanna to start posting pics and get a weightloss ticker. I have NO idea how to do that - I've just learned how to put my photos on my computer at home.

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."