Topic: Check in
View Single Post
March 14th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm BAAAACK!!! Haven't been on the board since the big JM change!!! But I've got it all bookmarked and I'm sorta logged in but need to get my screen name back somehow.

Anyhow, I'm 40 wks +1 day as of today (Sat. the 14th). My ticker is a day off...but who's counting, right? ha ha.

We are all so ANXIOUS (though none more than me) to meet this little baby girl! I'm pretty much done being pregnant but obviously she's really comfy in there and isn't ready to come out yet. This will be my 2nd home birth and hopefully my 4th waterbirth!!! We are totally all set with supplies, baby things, birth tub...everything but a willing baby! I hope to be able to post that she's been born VERY soon.

PLUS, I'm glad to be back on the board! It's great to see so many ladies here planning home births!
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~