View Single Post
March 19th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I havent been on here for awhile because after last cycle I was a little depressed for a few days. And then after that I realised that there was something wrong with me. I mean Ive known for a long time that there is something wrong. Ive been losing weight since around December-January. I lost the largest amount of weight in January. It started with a battle with nausea for a week or two. After that I thought I was prego. So I stopped taking the pill. And now for two weeks I am having more and more symptoms from something that just isnt right. Ive been having muscles spasms, twitches, and cramps. My bones ache, and I feel exhausted all the time. But at night I still seem to sometimes have a hard time sleeping. Ive got many other things going on as well.

I went to the doctors on Monday she had them take blood and scheduled me to get an ultrasound on my thyroid. I got an ultrasound on Tuesday morning. They called me yesterday to confirm that I have multiple cysts on my thyroid and they want me to come in again in 6 months to check on them. I am still waiting for the results of the blood test. Hopefully it will give me some answers and hopefully the doctor calls me soon becuase some of the symptoms are getting worse and its getting difficult for me to do a lot of things. A lot of everyday things. Its interrupting my life.

And so actually TRYING to concieve is being put off probably for a month, hopnig that these tests tell me SOMETHING. I mean....we just got our preseed....and we decided we'd go ahead and use it becuase I am dry down there. But Im not doing OPK's or anything else to figure out ovulation I am just temping....so I wont know I opvulated till after. But like I said we arent really trying. I figure if I do get prego, its not going to be a big deal because I'm pretty positive that this is hyperthyroidism and that is completely treatable and wont affect a pregnancy. Burt considering the problem that it can prevent you from getting pregnant, I probably wont be getting a Christmas baby. But a new year baby would be fine with me!

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/