View Single Post
March 20th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Turns out it wasnt hyperthyroidism. Well that was sort of my easy way out. Now I dont know what is wrong with me. Of course they still dont have the results to the diabetes test and one other one which I think was just a regular blood panel. Though I wouldnt expect the diabetes to take longer than the thyroid considering you can check for diabetes in your own home... so thats got me a little worried as to why the doctor is taking so long to call me. They took the blood on Monday. I was hoping I wouldnt have to wait this long to find out if they can find anything. I dont really know what Im going to do if they dont....I posted about my symptoms on another forum and someone mentioned fibromyalgia...but I dunno. My friend says she got diagnosed with it a bunch of times and its just a cover up when doctors cant figure out whats wrong with you. But all I know is this morning my whole body aches. Mostly in my arms. The pain in my arms woke me up...Im not sure what to do about it. Ibprofen isnt working and I dont have anything else..ugh...LIFE! lol...oh well!

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/