View Single Post
March 28th, 2009, 09:35 AM
lindsaybehr
Hello, I'm new here. My name is Lindsay and my DH and I have been trying to conceive baby #1 for 13 mos. now. Our 3 year anniversary is in couple of weeks. We both live and work in a small town. We decided to move out of the big city to have some peace and quiet and start a family. So far that has proved to be very difficult. We had 1 ppt in Dec. 08, but I mc three weeks later. It was horrible for me emotionally. I felt like my Dr. didn't care either. They didn't even want to see me or anything. I have since switched dr. and love, love, love, my new. one. So I just had my first period since my mc on March 11 so I am 4 dpo. I have been experiencing some symp. last couple of days like tender breasts, and this morning I felt wicked sick when I woke up to go to the bathroom. I'm not putting too much faith in those though.

I should also tell you dh and I have been using a variety of herbs for several months and just this cycle started using the instead softcups. That was weird!!! I'll try anything as you can see. I did three cycles w/ clomid last year and got the ppt on the cycle right after we gave up on the clomid. So I don't think I have O issues. The supplements dh takes are Maca, muria pura, and fish oil. I take prenatal vit, vitex-chasteberry, and I used the preconceive lube w/ softcup after BDing.

Good luck to all of you mommies to be someday!!