View Single Post
March 29th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
What are these scripts you mention?

I thought crowning wasn't as painful as I had imagined either from listening to people, even other 2nd/3rd/4th/etc. timers. I had wondered though if the reason I thought it wasn't as painful was because this was my 3rd, so it is interesting to hear you say you thought the same thing about crowning.

You know my favorite number is 4 and I was born at 4:44, lol. Intersting facts. And I totally admire you for making it through the hour and a half of pushing with no drugs and everything. It seems most of the time I read birth stories and they are like "I pushed for 5 minutes" and I'm like "How is that even possible on your first kid?" My first kid was also a sunny side up kiddo so I had quite a bit of pushing too!

That's interesting about the placenta, never heard that before, never wanted to see mine, so you are braver than me, lol. (I had to see it with Rock cuz of the way the doc took it out, but I didn't see either of the other two.)

Congrats again Anna, she's beautiful...I'd better get off of here, my little man wants to eat!