View Single Post
April 3rd, 2009, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL, same here! I get really frustrated if I think we haven't DTD at the right time but once I know ovulation has finished I lose interest in sex! But if I talk about my ovulation, al how we 'must do it' now my hubby gets put off too. He says he doesn't want to know all the details - he just wants the surprise when we get a BFP! I can understand that but its harder for US to forget - esp when looking for ovulation! And mine moves around so not so easy just to do it more mid-cycle.

But yeah - I've had some cycles where the chance has been near zero because of bad timing and in a small way it is a relief not to get your hopes up for nothing. Now my LP is *hopefully* at least 10 days I am hoping we can put in more effort this cycle than ever before! lol...but I bet my hubby won't! Suddenly getting as frisky as springtime bunnies might be too much of a shock for him after all this time! He works nights and it used to be really hard getting time together when my daughter wouldn't go to bed until 9 or 10pm. Now she goes 7pm but as we co-sleep she knows when I leave her most of the time!

Jo xxx