View Single Post
March 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Ladies,

I am new here, as you can tell by my title , and dh and i are trying for our first.
So there are a few things that have been happening to me, that I think it could be but I am not sure, I am due for my period this monday, so we will see what happens after this week .
The only thing that makes me think that I may not be, is that I have a cold, I am not sure if that has anything to do with early symptoms, the only thing that might make me think I am is that I am getting cramping, some nausia, tired all the time (though that might have something to do with the cold that I have). Dh truly beleives that I am, but I keep telling him not to get his hopes up cause I have read that only about 20% to 25% of woman fall pregnant on there first attempt.

Anyways if there is any suggestions to some of the symptoms I have it would be a great help, cause apart from dh trying to help me, I am from Australia so all my female freinds and my mum are there and dh's folkes are in Texas, we are here in California cause dh is in the Navy.

[CENTER]Alexandria & Abigail, Sisters forever!