View Single Post
April 4th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I saw your post, and just wanted to say how very sorry I am for you and your husband. I had a SIL who went through the same thing as you. She found out in her 7th. month that her baby had a rare condition where all of the organs grew outside of the body. Her baby would never make it past 20-30 min outside the womb. Although she could of induced and started the greiving process, she waited till she was full term and delivered her naturaly. the baby lived for 1hr. I could not understand why she put herself through that kind of torture, but I now know why she dit it. I think I would do the same as you and she did, only because the baby can live comfortably in the womb, and that is just more time to be with your baby. Why would we want to give up that precious time with them when we know they will not make it outside of us?

May God continue to guide you into this journey, and bless your baby with no pain or suffering. I commend you for being so brave and strong. In your future you and your husband will be the most amazing parents a child could be blessed with. I will say a prayer for you and your family tonight and again, Im sooo sorry you are having to go through this very difficult time.