View Single Post
April 5th, 2009, 02:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hello there, and with sadness I welcome you to this board x x

First of all I wanted to say that I am so sorry for all that you and your family are going through right now. This is such a terrible thing and should never happen to anyone. You have made a very brave decision and like the previous posted I think I would probably do the same as you have chosen to do. I can;t even begin to imagine how much your heart must be breaking right now. I admire your strength and courage more than I can say.

Although you may not feel as though you fit anywhere right now (and I can understand that) you may want to think about visiting both the stillbirth and the loss of a child boards. Although neither fit your circumstances exactly there are many other women whose situation is slightly different but have found solace and support on those boards. You may be able to find someone who has been through a similar journey.

I am glad that you have your church and your beliefs to bring you some strength and support during the struggles you are facing. And although all we can do is to offer a friendly ear and a shoulder to cry on you can always come and cry, vent or talk with us here.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers always, sweetheart. Please take good care of yourself x x x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *