Topic: New Here!
View Single Post
April 6th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
A stress head... I love that term. LOL I'm a stress head, too. Yes, I think it's normal, although I think everyone feels it differently because we've all had different experiences. I'm 13 wks this week and I just wish I had a window into my uterus so I could check the little one and make sure everything is still going well. Or, I wish I could unscrew my head and put it back on around week 24. Yes, I know I'd look ridiculous, but, I'd feel much better if I couldn't dwell and over think everything~! I think having a loss (or for many, more than one loss) sucks the innocence right out of PG. With my first three PGs (my boys are now 13, 10, and 8) once I saw the h/b, I just assumed everything would be fine. Now, after my loss, I can't convince myself not to worry. And, the dreams at night are horrible. I'm obviously worrying. Try to think about the fact that you have no indicators that anything is wrong, and that, the further along you get, the easier it is. (I'm trying to do that...and sometimes it works ) Just know that you aren't alone. And, this is a great place to get support and advice. What a great group of women. I'm still new here. But, I'm so glad I have these awesome moms to vent to...

I'll say some extra prayers for you and your little one. hang in there. 10 weeks is awesome! Statistically you're in a much lower risk category now. And, before you know it, you'll be in your second trimester, and then your third. Thanks for sharing your feelings. I feel less crazy knowing I'm not alone