View Single Post
April 7th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry that you went through such a traumatic experience, honey, and that the TV show brought it back. Sometimes something on TV or in a book or a film can bring back experiences we've tried really hard to bury deep.

First of all, I know it's easy to say but you shouldn't blame yourself for what happened. There must have been many, many different factors in your friend's decision. She has a mind of her own and she was the one who decided to attempt to take her life. There must be many others who gfeel the same way as you, remembering times when they could have been more supportive or that they should have known what was going on, but unfortunately none of us are mind-readers and you had no way of knowing what she was going to do x x

I hope this isn't too personal a question but have you ever spoken to anyone about what you went through? It might help to work through some of those awful feelings that have resurfaced.

I am so sorry that this has all been dug up for you. I'm thinking of you, honey, and please come back and talk any time you need to x x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *