View Single Post
April 7th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
First off I want to say I'm sorry for your impending loss. Have you named your baby yet? I carried my last child thinking she would be stillborn. She was born alive and lived for 23 days.

Do you have a plan? I'm wondering if you've been in contact with a Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep photographer? If you've never heard of them here's a link Home - Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep or if there is no photographer near you through them you can contact the ACPCG Child Photography, children's portraits, children's photographer, child photographers, pre-mature infants, special needs children, American child photographers charity guild,* Erin Drallos, Footprints child photography, down syndrome, trisomy 21

I was prepared for my daughters death and still so overwhelmed. You might try writing this stuff down. I wish I'd known that after your baby is born your husband and you can bathe him/her.

If you would like to talk don't hesitate to pm me or even ask me here. I pretty much from 20 weeks on was planning what I would do if my child died.