View Single Post
April 7th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I took Clomid for 4 cycles with no success, but before starting it, I wasn't ovulating on my own regularly. Since my first dose, however, I have ovulated every cycle (even on off cycles).

My CM was actually MORE abundant my first cycle on Clomid, but the next few it deteriorated a little. I was taking EPO (evening primrose oil) for a few cycles to help with that. I have also used Preseed (but generally not on Clomid cycles because I didn't need it with the EPO).

Regular OPKs never work for me, but digitals do. They also worked just fine on Clomid- you just can't test too early, as you may get a false positive result.

As far as side effects, I had hot flashes, headaches from AF through O, major bloating through O time, and minor mood swings (although DH wouldn't refer to them as "minor" LOL)

I wish you the best of luck and glad you're back to the ttc world!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.