View Single Post
April 8th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you and Alexanderia, but sorry to have you guys here under these circumstances. I'm Tracy and my little guy is Jonah. He's 22 months and 19.5lbs. Personally, I wouldn't stop breast feeding. If she isn't really into eating solids or regular milk, I wouldn't take away her only consistent source of calories, even if it's just a little bit. My daughter is a really picky eater (no FTT though) and we just put the food in front of her. She can either choose to eat it or not and eventually, she will eat it. With younger ones, I've had luck with putting a few different choices of food in small bowls and letting my little guy wander and eat when he chooses to. Have you tried offering pediasure? It's good for calories. Does she have a history of reflux? Anyway, hope that helped a little.

TTC #3 since Dec 2007

July 2009: Clomid 50mg CD 5-9; BFN
August 2009: Clomid 50mg CD 3-7; BFN
HSG Aug 27/09: Tubes are clear!
September 2009: Clomid 50mg CD 5-9; final cycle on Clomid; BFN

Referral to fertility clinic sent Dec 1, 2011.. the wait begins
December 2011: Vit B6, Folic acid, Preseed, OPK's + temping... and lots of praying
April 3, 2012: Initial consultation done at fertility clinic. Starting Prometrium to induce AF, doing b/w and pelvic u/s and doing Clomid x 3 cycles