View Single Post
April 11th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You guys are so great....It makes me feel better knowing that I'm not alone in these feelings.

and Mara...I think you are just right when you said "know what you mean about starting to feel some anxiety about becoming a mama. I think that I have been so consumed with just staying pregnant I have had a hard time believing that this is really going to happen and that I am going to end up with a real live baby out of it. Lately it is seeming like this is more and more the likely scenario"

I have been so consumed with getting pregnant, and the anxiety of having a healthy pg, that I don't think I have spent a lot of time thinking about after the baby gets here. It was just a little too hard and abstract for me. I think it has to do with something quite a bit of ppl here talk about.....the connection they feel with their lo. For me that connection still hasn't 100% taken place. I'm a lot more connected than what I was at the beginning, but after soo many years of yearning to be pregnant, and watching my family and friends have their children, and then loosing Isaac and Avery, it seem so surreal that I could really and truly be a mamma soon. I am crying as I am writing this. (a little hormonal I guess).