Topic: Newbie...hi!
View Single Post
April 15th, 2009, 07:17 PM
crazy but loveable
Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2autisticgirls
Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping to get some support and advice from some mom's who have been blessed with larger families.

Here's my story.

I'm Erin 27, happily married to my husband Cory for 7 years. We have 3 beautiful little girls ages 6, 4 and 3. My two older daughters have forms of autism, and my eldest has several other challenges.

We are currently living in Washington, stationed at McChord AFB.

Prior to marrying my husband, I was pregnant with my son, Matthew. During lots of not kind circumstances, I lost my son prior to birth, and he joined the angels on March 14, 2001.

After my eldest daughter turned one, I was pregnant again, and miscarried my daughter (she was an ectopic pregnancy, and I really believe she was a girl), Siddaleigh, on October 9, 2003.

After our last daughter was concieved, the doctors STRONGLY encouraged me to have my tubes tied during my c-section with her. (all of our daughters were breech and delivered via c-section). So, following their advice, I did.

I truly believe that God is intending for my husband and I to have more children, and that my following the medical advice of the doctors was a mistake. So, we are now pursuing have my tubes untied.

We intend to TTC, and are researching and praying to conceive twins, hopefully boys. While we do believe that God will bless us with the children He wants us to have, we both would love to have twin boys.

So, here I am, hopefully joining a group of ladies that can guide me in the right directions and support us as we begin this journey.

Thanks and can't wait to get to know you all!