View Single Post
April 19th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Linda

This is Alex. He was diagnosed with mild to moderate autism last July. He was 3 1/2 at the time of his diagnosis but I knew he was different from birth. He displays sensory seeking behavior (so I believe he has sensory processing disorder though he was never diagnosed) , so he has to wear a chewie tube all the time (or he chews holes in clothing, toys, and other objects) and needs a weighted blanket for when he has meltdowns. He has made alot of progress in the past 9 months with the help of school, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.

This is Katie. She is my niece that I have had custody of since she was 9 months old. She is now 3 1/2. When she turned two I noticed she was having alot of behavioral problems, she was extremely active, she had some sensory issues, she was very inattentive, and she was extremely forgettful. She was diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Effects this past January. I am in the process of getting her evaluated for special education and she recently started occupational therapy.

The baby, Aiden, is 3 months old. I am concerned he may have torticollis, because he only turns his head to the left. Other than that he has had jaundice, group b strep, thrush, a staph infection, and a yeast infection in his short little life.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG