View Single Post
April 22nd, 2009, 10:27 AM
Super Mommy
Well time has just been flying by and I am dealing with some stuff regarding Kaylee which has left my mind just GONE! I dont think that I posted this but I may have!
Anyway, Kaylee came with the fury on Monday, April 13th at 8:09 AM. I woke up at 4:45 AM with contrax and began timing. They were about 3-4 mins apart. I did this for two hours and decided that this was the real deal so I called L&D. They told me to come right in! I took me quite a while to get into the car cuz of the very painful pressure during the contrax that made me feel like I needed to have a BM during each contrax! I tried 3 times before being able to actually get into the car.
The hospital is 35 minutes away from our house but hubby made it in 25 mins. On the way, the contractions were right on top of eachother and I could feel the baby's head!! I was actually pushing up between my legs because I thought that she was coming in the car!!
When we got to the hospital, I felt like such a wuss cause I was in so much pain and though that this was just the beginning of labor! Yeah, they checked me and I was at 9.5 cm!!!
They tried to hook up my IV but had some trouble. I needed to have antibiotics for a positive GBS and they "think" that they were able to get me one of the two doses.
It all went SO quick! We were only in the hospital for 25 mins and Kaylee was here. I pushed through one contraction and that was it! It was all very exciting and I feel so proud to have done it all natural (although, I really had no other choice!! )
Thanks for listening to my story. I hope that all is going well for everyone. I can't wait to hear about some more births and see some more pics