View Single Post
April 22nd, 2009, 09:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OK, so this is a first ever for me... ack! I wanted to kick start my weight loss and after reading through the other posts here I found that, I'm just going to have to post my pictures and put it out there so that I can possibly have some support!

In Jan. of 07 I had my last child (for now) and in Jan. of 08 I had a breast reduction (went from a 38 I to a 38 D). Since then I've gained weight and I'm pushing a 38 DD, and am at the most I've ever weighed. My goal is to weight 160 lbs, that is 10 lbs lighter than what I weighed before I was pregnant with my first child..

Currently I am 5'2" and I weigh 231.5 lbs. I just started working out again on Monday and I was at 233lbs on monday (april 20th, 2008). I don't plan to diet at this point, only watching my portions and keeping them small. I've actually got to work on eating, because I've been horrible lately forgetting to eat breakfast and lunch and just eating dinner and a snack late at night. SO..... here are some pictures. My main goals are my thighs, stomach and upper arms, if you have any suggestions on specific exercises please let me know.

Ask me about dōTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils!

Or click on the picture above to visit my Facebook page!