View Single Post
April 24th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! Feel free to post ANY questions you have on here, there is not a specific section you need to worry about for that! My advice for starting out would be to first get an album and your pictures! Decide if you are going to just have one big family album, or if you want to have separate albums for each kid, different events, etc! Then, I would take a look through the gallery section on here, and save pictures of pages that you really like and want to try. (Or do the crop challenges with us!) Of course you can just come up with your own layouts, but it was much easier for me to try and mimic pages when I was first starting out! (I still scraplift like crazy and I've been scrapping for years! LOL!) I agree with Michelle about not buying a bunch of supplies right away! I would make a list of the few pages you want to try and just get the supplies you need for them. That would be maybe a few pieces of decorative paper, some adhesive, scissors, specific stickers, etc. Don't waste too much money until you know you like it and become addicted like the rest of us... Ask any questions you have, the ladies here are great and always love to help new scrappers!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/