View Single Post
May 5th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WOw, glad I posted this now! I can't tell you how happy I am that you KNEW of Gambit Bretanha! And yeah, I love watching superhero movies even though Gambit and the X-men are my main comic love.

Ooh, and man, we all obviously have more in common than we thought! Spots though...hmm? LOL

Cool story Kristenpie. Amazing how you got together after all the potential obstacles! lol, never have developed a taste for beer or mayonaise though. I don't like wine either. I tend to like the fruity alcohol drinks like Bacardi breezers and martini with lemonade.

Haha, Bretanha, I recall doing things like that with my mums cat. She had a Persian Blue so his fur was long and got tangled easy so his poo stuck to his bum! Not nice! And I remember giving him a dunk in the sink once and he shot up the wall! I never expected a cat to climb a wall but he hated it that much! lol

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!