View Single Post
May 6th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My cm hasn't been a reliable method at all so I am forgetting looking/charting that but charting my temps have always been helpful, esp when a drop tells me to expect AF. But it is getting a bit much - I couldn't sleep cos I was anxious to take my temp at the end of last cycle, which of course is completely bad for taking an accurate temp! And then after AF came I lost interest totally (how weird I went from obsessive temp taking to totally forgetting so quickly). Now I am starting to take it again, but only to know my ovulation. This will be my third cycle with 200mg B6 - which in turn hopefully means the third cycle with a healthy luteal phase. If it is similar enough to the last two cycles then maybe I will feel more confident to drop charting and 'trying' so hard at ttc, so long as I know my ovulation is between CD14 and Cd20 then we can bed more between CD10 and 20 to cover it.
So, this cycle I'll chart up to ovulation only then next cycle stop charting, right? Sounds like a plan!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!