View Single Post
May 12th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I keep forgetting that symptoms of Ovarian cysts are pretty much identical to pregnancy. I guess they're just so close I worry. It's like you want to rule out pregnancy first ya know?! I had my first ovarian cyst rupture in January. Oh momma! I was hospitalized but still have ovaries! No surgery! Anyways, here is the list of symptoms with mine shown in red!:

Menstrual irregularities
Pelvic pain — a constant or intermittent dull ache that may radiate to your lower back and thighs
Pelvic pain shortly before your period begins or just before it ends
Pelvic pain during intercourse (dyspareunia)
Pain during bowel movements or pressure on your bowels
Nausea, vomiting or breast tenderness similar to that experienced during pregnancy
Fullness or heaviness in your abdomen
Pressure on your rectum or bladder — difficulty emptying your bladder completely
Frequent Urination

There was something else that talked about the bloating and about how you don't gain weight. That was totally me. I stayed at 112-113 but looked as if I gained 10-12lbs because my stomach was so distended. strange.

Anyways, I guess I had more cysts grow. 12% of Mirena patients get these. I'm among them I guess. I had these symptoms a month ago....you'll notice I posted a few weeks ago...it's like every time my period comes, I get the cysts. It sucks.

Last edited by MommaScandalous; May 12th, 2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: didn't complete it