View Single Post
May 14th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
Hey Girls, sorry it took me so long to post! Had the u/s appointment at four, and it was about an hour long. Then I got bombarded with friends and lots of calls asking how it went, so I ended up distracted and unable to jump online. lol.

Everything went fantastic, I was so thrilled with the entire thing! This place was so much better than where I went when I was pregnant with Rayne. Great equipment, friendly people, big rooms (the lights on the ceiling looked like stars so it was very relaxing) and a nice screen on the wall so we could easily see everything without having to crank our heads around.

Baby was measuring great, the tech really took her time so we got to see lots. I could feel the baby move around a lot, probably because of all the poking and prodding Then we got a fantastic surprise, the tech showed us our baby in 4-D!! It was the most amazing thing! We also got to hear the heartbeat as she was measuring it, I think it was at 156 bpm and the entire ultrasound was recorded onto DVD for us to take home. Lots of good pictures to share but I need to scan them first, so I'll show those off later

Now for the news I'm sure you are most curious about... Gender of our Baby! As you know I was thinking Boy, although I've been having my doubts these last couple weeks as I noticed I started calling the baby a she all the time - lol. Hubby was convinced we are having a girl, however most of my friends figured I'd have a boy by all my different cravings and such. Anyway turns out we are going to have a Beautiful Baby GIRL!

I'm so very excited!! That puts me on Team PINK and Rayne is going to have a little sister