View Single Post
May 15th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Platinum Super Mega Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara0906 View Post
I don't honestly know. Its just a clique of woman on that board. Its sad to because they aren't the only ones on that board that had babies in DEC 2007...but they only acknowledge each other. I don't even make p ost anymore because hardly anyone answers them. Whatever though.. I have bigger fishes to fry!
You hit it on the nail. I'll post about serious stuff, easy & light stuff, polls, it's always ignored or responded by the same crew, very few but like 50+ view them. Makes me feel horrible. Especially when we had the recent loss in our family, like 100 views but maybe 4 replies? What ever. As you said, you have bigger fish to fry.

I am glad it's not only me who feels like it's a clique. I've tried to bring it to the attention of people who "may" be able to do something but nothing really happens. I still try to post the occasional post, nothing major b/c I know that I'll be ignored.

Just so you know, the ladies here are SOOOO not like that, they are AWESOME & AMAZING, CARING gals. Everyone is supportive, it's great. No clique issues here, or the other boards we've been running into together lately.