View Single Post
May 17th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Super Mommy
I am so worried about this baby. I have absolutely no reason. I have seen this baby 3 times on ultrasound, and all 3 were great. I go for another one this upcoming Thursday. I don't know if I'm having such a hard time because today is 5 months to the day that we said goodbye to Robert. I also don't know if it's because I really believed that by now, I would be able to hear the baby on doppler and I still cannot (I know this is super early). I also think I worry a little more because we got pregnant so fast after losing Robert (only 3 months!) and I was so far along with him, that I worry my body can't support another pregnancy so fast. I mean I am nauseous all the time, I eat all the time, so I know those things are fine, but I guess I also stress myself out because I have read so much about others early losses. AHHH!!! I am trying so hard to just chill out, but it's not working. I wish Thursday would come faster!!!!! How did all of you deal with being pregnant the next time? I'm trying to take it one day at a time, but it is REALLY hard. Any advice?