View Single Post
May 19th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just make sure you count your days between tomorrow and AF (or from whenever your OPK lines are darkest) to determin your luteal phase. If its on the short side you don't want to risk another miscarriage. They do say you should wait a year before ttc again to let your body recover fully. I only say this because you are a high-risk miscarrier (sorry for your losses, they made me sad just looking at your angel tickers) and your beautiful boy is still very young.

Make sure you take plenty of vitamins to replentish what you lost in pregnancy (calcium esp. They used to say a woman lost a tooth with each pregnancy in the older days cos the pregnancy taking calcium). Look up safe-whilst-nursing fertility herbs too. Anything to help you get and keep a sticky!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!