Topic: Tami
View Single Post
May 19th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW!!! you scared me ... holly molly girl....i thought i was in trouble ...

I will def know more this Thursday... as of last thursday i'm still measuring 2 1/2 weeks behind & dr's aren't worried for my cervix anymore.... Trisha did pass the 1st non stress test with flying colors....

This thursday i'll be 34 weeks & I'll beg to be told what her weight it,,, the tech was in a reall hurry & just wanted to check my fluids which they said were fine...

I'm still convised they will take her next week.. i'm not even gaining anymore weight i've actually lost a pound..& i'm not getting any bigger i will attach my 32 week & i'll take one right now.... be right back.....

- 33 1/2 weeks

32 weeks

well the dr office just called the tech is out sick so they can't do my sono this thursday BUT are doing the non stress test & see the dr after & said that IF they need to absolutly do a sono they will send me else where..... Then i go again next wed.. instead of thursday for another non stress & sono....
I feel fine all & all except for the swelling in my right hand ,leg & ankle & getting harder to get around because of it... which is something i'll bring up thursday also....& trisha is moving good... boy was she last night for like 2 1/2 yrs non stop building or something in there

I'll kup Thank you so much for asking .... OH one of the July due date girls just had her baby boy yesterday.. no pic's yet,,, but she was only 30 weeks....We are still waiting for more updates..