View Single Post
May 19th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Super Mommy
Well I think I have finally ovulated. I hope it's not a virus again because I don't feel sick at all. I've posted so many times thinking i've ovulated but I think I really have this time! Not that we timed things right anyway but i'm happy that I am finally ovulating! (maybe lol) 1e565e Ovulation Charts I've had heaps of EWCM and cramping and twinging (I know these things are not really that reliable when BF but LO is only getting x2 5 min feeds a day so...maybe things are getting back to normal??)

In regards to DH and I talking, we are thinking that we will NTNP and if I haven't fallen pregnant by Dec/Jan we will start really TTC. So yeah we aren't going to time things or anything like that, but I would still like to track my temps just to see when I O and also check my LP. I would love for them to be close in age but we aren't in such a big hurry anymore, only because we thought we could enjoy a few family camping trips in July and December plus our 3rd wedding anniversary in August without being pregnant. BUT if I fall pregnant soon then I would LOVE that too!! Even if we don't conceive before Dec/Jan, the kids will still be close in age, just not as close as I first thought.

I still want to stick around here I love it here! This is just what DH and I were discussing, nothing final has been decided, but I will let you all know what we will be doing.

And that's my update!

Baby #4 Due July 7th!!