Topic: Urgh!
View Single Post
May 22nd, 2009, 12:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Had a big temp dip today. And it was taken correctly so suggests AF coming today (had some cramps too today and yesterday) but if it does come today then that puts my luteal phase on the short side again! Today is 8dpo.

However I am untrusting of my themometre! I've been using it for 15mths so I am wondering if the battery is weak. How can you tell? Only even when I have felt hot this cycle it has gave a pretty low temp compared to last cycles higher than norm temps! I think I'll wait to see the results of this cycle (ie AF) before getting a new one or trying to open it to see if I can get it a new battery.

It could mean I didn't ovulate when FF says though? Agh-grrr!

EDIT: TMI, well, spotting too! I only noticed cos I decided to put a panty liner on 'just in case' otherwise I wouldn't have noticed on my black underwear and there is pink on the liner, though nothing when I wiped. Looks bad news although a spark hopes for implantation dip and spotting but I very much doubt it.

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!

Last edited by Mommy2Dakota; May 22nd, 2009 at 01:23 AM.