View Single Post
May 27th, 2009, 07:21 AM
I have had 2 natural miscarriages in which the one I am experiencing now has lead to a D & C. Since you were still early on ( barely in the 2nd month) your cramping may not be as bad. My cramping was the worst during the passing of the baby/babies. I was actually prescribed hydrocodone and I took two of them and it didn't even phase me. The pain was so bad I actually ended up passing out. So most likely if you haven't experienced any of that kind of cramping then you most likely won't have extreme pain.

However, I do want to say, if you experience heavy bleeding for over a week go to the ob/gyn because you may need a D & C. At first I wasn't going to my doctors appointment because I was depressed about the miscarriage. Luckily I went because they said I still didn't pass everything and since I was bleeding really heavy for over a week they needed to do a D & C to prevent me from losing even more blood.

I am sorry for your loss. I know the pain you are feeling. I am going to keep you in my t & ps!