View Single Post
May 27th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am on CD 24 and have been using OPK's since CD8 to see if there is any sign of ovulation this cycle. I am EBF and Matthew isn't even 4 months old. Well last night I got a blaring + OPK. I also had EWCM and killer O pains. I am hoping this means there is a chance I am Oing this cycle. We did BD just incase

Does anyone know if you can have a + OPK and then not O? In the past when I charted and temped OPK's were always right on with my O date.

I am just so excited to possibly be able to TTC again this soon. We really would love another baby, but are getting a little old to be trying for too long. I am 34 and Dave is 44. It took us seven years to finally have Matthew.

The good news is I can pee on things again in 8 days! I bought 150 internet cheapie HPT's for around $12 on ebay....and I am just dying to test them out

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon.
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.