Topic: Advice please
View Single Post
May 28th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I need some advice. I've been friends with this guy for 6 years, since I was 16 and we worked together. We used to hang out off and on for a couple years until I went to college and then we lost touch. I recently moved back to our home city and we decided to hang out. It was kind of a date, we got drinks and went back to his house to watch a movie. This was all on the 22nd. We had a great time, laughed, reminsced. We talked about how we both had crushes on eachother way back when. And now we're both single and I was thinking that I'd see him a lot more this summer since neither of us has a job. We talked the day after we hung out. Mostly me texting him and him saying he's busy and will talk to me the next day. A day later I hadn't heard from him so I texted him saying "Did you want to hang out again this week?" and now it's 2 days later and he hasn't replied. I really like him and I thought he liked me too. I know I'm young and I have a 2 year old, but I can really see myself dating him. Why hasn't he called me back?