View Single Post
May 30th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know! Here's hoping!

Actually bedtime tonight she said she was a big girl and wasn't going to have anymore at all and would that make me happy (I said YES YES) and I said 'great, I can make you a baby in my tummy then' and she was all agreed that would be good.......................then 5 mins later she changed her mind So she's having milkies now. But I think it shows an awareness of her time coming to an end (I tell her enough times!)

To be honest though I didn't want a break in breastfeeding. I am a little scared of drying up and then starting from scratch again! Not that I had problems with my supply, I always had alot, but I thought I would have another baby and still be in full flow.

And thanks again. When I first came here I didn't think I'd really be able to talk openly about nursing a toddler, just keep topics brief with regards to ttc, but you are all great! I really hope I get to see you all get your BFP's!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!