View Single Post
May 31st, 2009, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Last night DH and I were getting intimate when his phone rang. It was his dad, telling him the great news that his cousin's wife had their baby. (I didn't know any cousin was expecting!) So not only did it ruin the mood, but I ended up crying in DH's arms for a little bit. I don't know why it hit me so hard, but it did... out of the blue like that, people being so excited to share good news, I couldn't help but think about the phone calls that went out after I had Devin. Plus the fact that I can't seem to get and stay pregnant, not helping anything..... ****it.

Den and I function pretty well in general, unfortunately this means people forget what we struggle with on a day to day basis. They forget that calls like this HURT. They forget to temper themselves a little bit. I think that upset me as much as anything else... his dad didn't even think that, hmmm, maybe Denis isn't a person I should be telling the funny story about how his cousin took her for a long walk to get labor started. I mean, come ON people. I don't need anyone to HIDE information from us... just be tactful when telling it!

Blah. Left me in a bummed out mood all night.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~