View Single Post
June 2nd, 2009, 03:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Every second day seems to best that we're agreed on. Although I was reading up on OPK's to refresh my memory and it said that the day of a + test and the day after are the 'fertile' days and the day after that ovulation so suggested b'ding that day too.....so my question is, with hubby definitely not wanting to do it two days in a row is it better to do the deed on the day of the + and then ovulation day (which could be too late) or the day after the + which is closer to ovulation being its the 'day before' and I have heard sperm needs 12hrs to travel to the egg or something?

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!